Event & Convention Security
Certified vendor for
The Pennsylvania Convention Center
OPS Security Group is a proud member of the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau and a Certified Vendor and Partner of the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Our event security services include:
- Check IDs and credentials of all in attendance.
- Keep prohibited items out of the event with pat downs, hand wands and metal detectors to make sure your event is safe.
- Metal detector and hand wand services available.
- Keep guests out of restricted areas.
- Assistance with site dynamics and production coordination, all with an eye towards security and safety.
- Remove any troublesome guests from inside and outside of the event.
- Spring into action in the case of emergency and ready to coordinate with local authorities with constant, open communication to keep any emergencies contained and your guests safe.
- Accurate and comprehensive reports on the event, ready to share with management companies and venues as well as the clients that hosted the event.
We provide friendly, competent security to oversee the safety of event goers in and around the City of Brotherly Love. Our event and convention security service provides comprehensive protection of guests and their property at private parties, fundraisers, religious holidays and ceremonies, festivals and concerts.
Convention Center Security
Our convention security service is qualified and flexible, ready to serve both large and small groups in a variety of conference and event spaces. The Pennsylvania Convention Center is among the nation’s premier event spaces. With plenty of welcoming lounge space, over a million square feet of event space and the largest ballroom on the east coast.
And just outside of the PACC, within reach of bus, subway, regional rail and taxi, lies some of Philadelphia’s world class restaurants, shops, cultural attractions and more than 10,000 hotel rooms.
OPS Security Group’s event and convention security service offers our industry leading security to make sure your event goes off without a hitch.