As OPS Security Group’s director of strategic development, Michael Krupa oversees consulting, protective operations, firearms divisions, and provides security and risk assessments. Drawing on nearly twenty years of military, public and private sector experience, including volunteer emergency service, Mr. Krupa has been able to adapt his knowledge and real world experience to fit the needs of private sector security. Seeing a need for a higher level of training and professionalism in the private sector security industry, Mr. Krupa joined OPS Security Group in 2015. Troop welfare and training are top priorities, and he follows the idea that a good leader is a direct reflection of the individuals in his or her command. Mr. Krupa is proud to be a member of such a great group of industry leaders and professionals, and looks forward to lending his assistance to make OPS Security Group the best.
Prior to OPS Security Group, Mr. Krupa served in various capacities with the United States Secret Service for ten years, and is a US Marine.
Certifications and Experience
- NRA Law Enforcement Certified Instructor
- PA Act 235 and 235 Certified Instructor
- Delaware Red Card (armed security) and Red Card Certified Instructor
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB) Instructor Certification
- Nationally Registered EMT-B
- Hazardous Materials Technician
- Baton Certified
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) Psychological First Aid Certification
- He additionally has multiple internal certifications with the Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security including maintaining a Top Secret-SCI level clearance, I.E.D. / V.B.I.E.D awareness, protective operations, field trauma, control tactics, civil disobedience response (riot training), field investigative techniques, Federal Air Marshal Training and Cockpit Denial, and protective advance work
- Mr. Krupa is a member of Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, American Legion, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.